Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's always darkest right before the light starts bursting through.
Even now it sneaks through the sky, slowly lighting up sections of the city. If I was back home right now I'd be tossing in bed trying to avoid whatever sunray is trying to beam in the eye. I use to be a morning person. Now I just don't sleep at all.
I'm dreaming of sneaking my way through doorways. I get nervous when I get this close. Cigarette smoke hurts.
Calm down, Charlie brown. Singing those blues that bring me to you, typing at the keyboard with nothing to do but listen to Radiohead and read books and debate if going to sleep now will be productive. Breakfast in 30 minutes. I figured out if you can live through the night you can make it in the morning. I've got a heartworm and it fertilizes a lot. Walking (s)hit taker but sometimes the words hurt more than the punch. Mom saw the ex-girlfriend on the train supposedly. Realized that home as in the arms of an ex isn't applicable anymore. I shrugged and hung up the phone. Too many goodbye notes on my arm and not enough space between my head and the wall. I am bad news bears. HEART OF BRONZE. Not gold. not copper. Just bronze. No alchemy can make this shine.
my heart use to beat in my chest. now it just sits in my bed.


No comments: