Thursday, December 20, 2007

subtle but smooth.

anyway you look at it, I think the path chosen yields the most fruit.
even if it doesn't bless me with money, or fame.
I think the music made in basements, and the words written and pictures painted on white walls mean more to me than any green faced dead president. its all about the experience, the fucking moment where you realize that you're surrounded by people who THINK, who FEEL, the SAME way you might think and feel but even in this realization its the notion that for once in your life you belong.
Growing up is the easiest and the hardest thing to do.
im going through my closet and throwing away everything I use to be. I'm throwing away (rather donating old clothes) and I don't care if they're expensive or if i'll grow into them these clothes aren't me, this room isn't me I want to sleep on the floor. I want my bed on the floor, these posters are old I don't need them I want to paint this room a shade of blue instead of a whiter shade of pale , dark blue not a royal blue because even if its sad its fucking more epic and tell-tale than any generic red and blue.
i came back and was immediately greeted by a friend, it makes me all weird inside to realize that friendship might really last lifetimes. I know it's my mantra "Friendship lasts a lifetime" but i'd be lying if I said I believe in it. I don't believe in like i should but I guess today I believe in it a little more.
Change comes in waves not mountains. I'm almost at the top, I just have to keep moving this along. I've been doing so much thinking lately and I haven't drank but I've smoked and I see things totally different then how I have before I started thinking about life and eternal return and what it means to really "live" and if the shit I do now is living then what did I do before? Have I been wasting time? I've been wasting so much of it on bullshit and now that I'm in whatever epic state of change I've managed to fall into what will I do to keep living and loving and breathing and fucking doing something worth the insult of time I've been given?

I've got to get up, get out and do something.


No comments: